Friday, April 28, 2006

KEITH CLIVE..... KING OF THE BIZARRE EMAILS

Here's yet another very bizarre email from Keith P. Clive to one of his Targets. This sounds like something a middle school girl would write, doesn't it? It's Bizarre! I think like many cyberpaths, Clive's elevator doesn't reach the top floor.... Fighter

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
BTW, what's your maiden name?

We're getting ahead of ourselves when we need to slow down & get a "reality check", but I just wanted you to know that I'm NOT 1 of those macho guys who insists on the wife dropping her maiden name. You may keep it. Likewise, [your children] could keep their father's surname.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Also, in [my area], the way the marriage certificate works, you can use ANY combination of the 2 legal names. So, if your surname were "Smith", you could have the following combinations:

Target Smith & Keith Clive
Target Clive & Keith Clive
Target Smith & Keith Smith
Target Smith-Clive & Keith Clive
Target Smith-Clive & Keith Smith-Clive
Target Clive-Smith & Keith Clive-Smith

Ans, since I'm NOT attached to my British colonial surname [therefore it's rather artificial in MY eyes], I could see myself adopting YOUR maiden surname. If I knew the actual ancestral surname, I would keep that.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I do know that MOST [religion of Target] countries are quite strict about surnames & have ridiculous legal hurdles when it comes to name changes, even name usage. In NA & pretty much throughout the Protestant Anglophone world, you can use any name you want, even when checking into a hotel, as long as you do NOT commit fraud.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Commit fraud? checking into a hotel? HUH?? Keith, your home planet needs you back. Readers - we can NOT make this stuff up! Keith please get into psychiatric counseling immediately. - Fighter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive