Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Charlie Sheen Snaps Back At Online Dating Partner



by Toshiba Reynolds

Representatives for Charlie Sheen have reportedly lashed out over claims made by a woman who says she dated the actor after meeting him on an online dating web site, according to published reports.

The up and coming un-named 20-something actress claims that she dated the "Two and a Half Men" star, who recently separated from his wife Denise Richards, for a month after meeting him through MillionaireMatch.com.

If you recall, Jack Ryan reported back on April 19th that Sheen was utilizing MillionaireMatch.com

"He met a woman on the site, and they're going on a date this week," an insider tells the mag. "They exchanged e-mails, and then he called her. She's excited. She says they have a lot in common."

tPC fave Jeannette Walls of the Scoop tried to do some digging: 'Reps for the site didn't respond to a request for comment, and Sheen's spokesman told The Scoop "I never discuss my client's personal life in a public forum." A source, meanwhile, says that the gal is "much younger" than the 40-year-old Sheen.'

The woman in question dishes to Life & Style magazine, "He's about as sick as they come. He posed as a talent scout (and left a message) that was like, 'Hi, this is Mr. Jonze, I'm interested in seeing more pictures of you' ... When I called him back, after a few minutes of talking, he told me who he was. We dated for a month. He's such a [bleep] perv. He would ask me to dress up, like, in pigtails and schoolgirl outfits ... I don't think he's like a paedophile, but he's definitely into young girls. You know like 18, 19. I don't doubt that everything his wife is saying now is true."

Charlie Sheen's representative, Stan Rosenfield, told the New York Post's Page Six, "Bull[bleep]! It's not true. It's not true."

The young woman says that she dated Sheen from early to mid-April, until only a few days ago when she attempted to contact the actor by telephone.

She continues, "Then one day, out of the blue, I can't reach him. I call and it's dead air. He didn't even have the decency to break up with me .... Basically, he used me."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive