Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Jody Erwin Cooper

Date of Birth: 9/19/1978
Cleveland , Tennessee, United States
Hair color: Blonde; Definitely not married, engaged or living with someone; 6'2" / (188cm) tall; Average build, Chain smoker; drinks like a fish at parties; Completely out of control/an addict with drugs, Caucasian

Dating Site Alias: iwantyoutowantme1
FromWebsite: Cupid.com


Now that I have known him alot longer, I thought I would update. First of all, he's on pretty much every dating site out there. He usually puts his name in his profile.

Watch out for a good-looking, tall, blonde named Jody who lives in Cleveland, TN. He'll send messages to about 20 or so different girls a day, just to see how many "bites" he gets.

And he is a TOTAL addict. Any drug you can think of, he does it! And I do mean ANY!!!!!

He is a liar. He is manipulative. He is a very smooth talker. I thought I was pretty savvy at catching liars, but he knows exactly what buttons to push and how to finesse people.

Hce will tell you exactly what he thinks you want to hear. He can be a good friend. I give him that. He will do anything for you. Except be honest.

Just be aware that he is NOT boyfriend/husband material and with his drug problems, I don't know that he ever will be.

THIS HAS BEEN ON EOPC SINCE 2006 - if you have problems with it YOU MUST CONTACT THE ORIGINAL POSTER - HERE

ALL COMMENTS NOW CLOSED 9/28/09

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive